Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Les Miserables

Have you seen Les Mis yet? I have seen it a total of three times today and it is safe to say I am a bit obsessed! This time was a mum and baby screening, which was really nice and not as loud as I thought it might be! If you haven't seen les Mis yet then I would highly recommend it, unless like my fiancé you dislike films with singing in as this film has singing from start to finish. Almost every line is sung. I thought Ann Hathaway was amazing in her role as Fantine, and I also loved Sasha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter as the comedic Thenadiers. I cried 5 times the first time I watched the film and there was barely a dry eye in the cinema. With huge songs such as I dreamed a dream, empty chairs and empty tables and on my own as well as the catchy at the end of the day and master of the house, this film has definitely stuck in my head since watching it. A must see!





1 comment:

  1. Ive seen it too it is utterly incredible! And Hugh Jackman is yum yum yummy!

    sparklyrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...