Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 22 January 2013

7 day food diary


I have had a couple of requests for me to write out a diary of all the food I've eaten throughout a typical week so people can see how I'm going about losing my baby weight. As I've mentioned before, my diet is more of a healthy eating plan with treats allowed at the weekend. I also now do a class- work it baby in Bournemouth once a week which is a mixture of weights, aerobics and cheer leading moves.

Monday:
Breakfast- Special K high fibre cereal bar
Glass of water
Lunch- jacket potato with small tin of Heinz beans and a thumbnail of cheese, handful of cherry tomatoes, glass of water
Snack- chopped apple, carrot, grapes, tomato and cheese, glass of water
Dinner- chicken pasta with onion and green pepper, glass of water

Tuesday:
Breakfast- High fibre cereal bar, two slices of wholemeal toast with small amount of margarine, glass of water
Lunch- jacket potato with tuna, handful of cherry tomatoes, glass of water
Snack- small probiotic yoghurt
Dinner- herb chicken with new potatoes and vegetables, glass of water, raspberry sorbet for dessert

Wednesday:
Breakfast- cereal bar, glass of water
Lunch- jacket potato with tinned spaghetti, handful of cherry tomatoes, glass of water
Snack- cereal bar
Dinner- chilli con carne, whole grain rice and probiotic yoghurt and tangerine for dessert, glass of water

Thursday:
Breakfast- cereal bar, two slices brown toast, glass of water
Lunch- wholemeal wrap with small amount of cheese, turkey pieces and tomato slices, glass of water
Snack- nothing
Dinner- pasta bolognese, 2 malteaster bunnies (Naughty!), two glasses of water

Friday:
Breakfast- cereal bar, glass of water
Lunch- 2 wholemeal wraps with small amount of cheese and tomato slices, an apple and a glass of water
Snack- cereal bar
Dinner- fish pie, raspberry sorbet for dessert, water

Saturday:
Breakfast- two slices wholemeal toast
Lunch- chicken pieces, apple, water
Dinner- whole takeaway style pizza, half a bag of sharing bits of wispa chocolate, water

Sunday:
Breakfast- cereal bar, water
Lunch- nothing
Dinner- Sunday roast with cheesecake for dessert, water, small 1/2 glass of rose wine
Snack- chopped fruit and cheese, water, couple of penny sweets

That's my diet throughout one week. I attend my class on a Monday and I try and walk with pushchair throughout week when I can (though haven't been due I snow). I lose around 2 pounds a week.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...