Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 17 September 2012

My Baby Shower!

I love baby showers (so much so that I am now thinking of basing my events business around them), so although not traditional, I knew I would be holding my own rather than allowing a friend or family member to do so on my behalf. Last time everything was blue, so as soon as I had the 100% confirmation that I am having a baby girl, I set about making sure everything was pink!



On Sunday I celebrated at home with close friends and family and loved every minute of it. Baby showers aren't about getting as many presents as you can, they are about celebrating the impending birth of your child with those who matter the most to you. I am a traditionalist in the sense that I wanted it to be just girls, so Tim stayed out of the way at his flat and we had a very girly afternoon of cake, funny party games and even some pink champagne (though this was just for the guests).

Favours <3

Pink Fizz!




Pink Food!


I did get some lovely gifts from my friends, which I am very grateful for.



 I also loved seeing some friends I hadn't seen in a long time. It made things seem a lot closer than before as well as I realised I only had eight weeks left of the pregnancy! I can't wait to meet my baby girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...