Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Cameron is Growing Up

I can't believe how fast Cameron is growing up lately. Having just turned two and with only a couple of months left until we meet his baby sister, I decided it was high time that Cameron started going to nursery. As I am not working, I don't need him to be at nursery, but want him to go to help his social skills and so that when he does need to go full time, it isn't such a shock to the system.



Cameron has his first settling in session this afternoon, just for an hour, and then has two hours next Tuesday before starting one afternoon from next Thursday! Looking round the nursery, Cameron loved it instantly and didn't take long making friends so I am not worried about how he will settle. I'm more concerned about how I will be letting him go off, especially with my hormones the way they are at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...