Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 30 March 2015

Some Further Learning

I love learning and broadening my knowledge. Since having the children and graduating from University, I feel I have neglected this a little. Working full time, I am obviously using skills and my brain to an extent, but I felt the desire to learn something new. This may be down to the fact that my boyfriend is halfway through an open university degree in Maths, which makes me feel rather stupid in comparison sometimes.

Clearly I need to exercise my brain some more!


I decided to go with a Child Psychology unit as this will help me understand my own children as well as it being Psychology, which I did at A Level and loved. I am also redoing my Children's Writing online course as I didn't get round to completing it when I started last Spring. I am looking forward to learning new things, but unsure how and when I will fit all this extra stuff in- eek!

Wish me luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...