Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Feeling Poorly

Ever have one of those days where you just feel absolutely awful? Like your whole body aches and the closest thing you can liken it to is being hit by a bus? That's how I have felt since yesterday. It hurts to look at lights, it hurts to move, it hurts to even think, if that's even possible. I feel exhausted all the time. In fact, it got so bad today that I had to go home early from work. I never do that. I hate having time off. I hate feeling like I've dropped the ball. Having worked from home and been a stay at home mum before you would think I would cherish time at home now I am working full time but no, I feel I am doing something wrong when I very rarely take the day off. I also find it incredibly hard to switch off. I had to force myself to go to bed and sleep for a few hours when I got in and in the end I still did packed lunches and washing up this afternoon. I know that if I don't rest properly and allow myself to get better then I will end up feeling just as bad when I am back in work, but somehow I can't quite let myself fully stop. I didn't even want to miss my boxing class tonight but I did and am currently curled up in bed watching Friends on repeat with tangerines to top up my Vitamin C.



Hopefully I will be feeling better soon as I am awful at being poorly!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...