Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Planning our Wedding: Amazing Bargains in the Sales!

I have a confession to make. I have bought a lot of stuff in the sales. Before you judge me though, I only bought things for the wedding... And I got some amazing bargains!

I bought Carly's flower girl dress and headband in the Monsoon sale for £22- total bargain! I also bought my bridesmaids dresses online from china but have since had to return them as they were totally unflattering on which is a shame. I got a pair of heels for me for £11 from new look, benefit makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for £20 and £13, necklaces for the three of us for £5 each from accessorise and beauty and hair treatments in the boots sale for £14 in total.

It hasn't just been the sales I've been hitting either. I have also been on Amazon and to craft shops to buy things for making our invites and save the dates as well as material to make our favours and decorations for our venue. I now have pretty much everything I need to make out wedding unique and personal for us.

I would totally recommend using the sales as an opportunity to stock up on items for your wedding. By doing it a year in advance I've made sure I have everything ready and can relax throughout the year safe in the knowledge that I have most of what we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...