Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 19 July 2012

Find Me a Gift Personalised Giraffe PJ Case: A Review

I always struggle to find unique presents when it comes to birthdays or other special occassions. I don't like buying a 'safe' gift and like to surprise the people I love with presents I know they will love and would not already have. For this reason I love sites such as Find Me a Gift.

I was really pleased when they offered to send me something off the site as an early birthday present for Cameron (who turns two in September). I was given a choice of a few items Cameron would love and I ended up choosing the Personalised Giraffe PJ Case as it was something that Cameron would enjoy playing with but was also practical.


What they say:




"This delightful personalised pyjama case is ideal for both adults and children. Now you can keep your pyjamas stashed safely away with our Personalised Giraffe Pyjama Case. They're perfect for birthdays and great for both boys and girls.
This personalised pyjama case can be made unique with a name and message of up to 40 characters (including spaces). Whoever you are buying it for, they are sure to appreciate the thought that went into this gift. Doubling up as a soft toy, our plush Giraffe Case will be treasured. You could even buy a pair of pyjama's or pop a cute little note inside, for some extra thought.
If you’re looking for a unique children's gift then our Giraffe Pyjama Case is a great option! Practical and fun for storing nightwear until it's time for bed".


What I say:


The gift came really quickly and I was impressed with the quality of the giraffe and how nice and soft it was. I didn't get long to admire it though as Cameron had seen me open it and he wanted it right away!




I was able to personalise the gift which means that even though Cameron is getting the present early, he will always have the birthday message from me on the gift to look back on. I think being able to personalise a present is a really nice touch and as I was given a maximum of 19 characters per line for 3 lines I was able to fit on 'Happy Birthday Cameron love mummy xx'.



It would also make a lovely present for a new baby or as a Christening/Naming Day present with the child's name and DOB. If there was one thing I wasn't 100% happy with it would be that the wording is coming away slightly on a couple of letters, which means that with time it may come away completely. This is probably just unfortunate and not the same with every product however.

Cameron absolutely loves the giraffe and has not put it down since getting it. He wouldn't even let me take a photo of it alone for the review until he had gone for his afternoon nap! I showed Cameron where he could put his pjs in the back section (which is quite roomy and would definitely have no problem housing a pair of kids pjs) and he found it amusing and will no doubt put his toys in there instead as he does with most toys with space to do so. Cameron definitely prefers to use the giraffe as a cuddly toy rather than a case for his pjs but no doubt he will love using it to carry some of this toys or clothes when we go away to France tomorrow for the weekend.


Rating: 4/5 This would have got a 5/5 if it hadn't of been for the missing birth certificate and some lettering coming away.

Overall I am really impressed with the giraffe. One thing I was a bit confused about was that I was informed the product I would be getting was the new version of the giraffe, one that came with a birth certificate, but upon receiving the gift it definitely didn't have a birth certificate with it. As this was a free gift I am not too concerned, but I would be annoyed if I had of chosen and paid for the new version and not received what I had ordered.

I think this is a great gift for any child. I think Cameron is the perfect age to really enjoy the cuddly toy aspect but a slightly older child might find it more fun t use as a pj case. I also think that it would make the perfect gift for a Christening or birthday for a young child. The fact that it can be personalised free of charge makes the gift even more special and I will definitely be using Find Me a Gift in the future as their service is great, prices reasonable and products of good value.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review but everything I have written is my own opinion. I have reviewed the product as I would if it had been bought with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on the site the other day and loved it. Good to read your review, I want to get Grace one when she is older. Its lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great! Cameron loves it and he takes it everywhere with him now!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...