Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Easter Update!

Yes, I know. I am an awful blogger....

I honestly don't know if I will be back to blogging reguarly just yet or not but I will fill you in on a few things that have been going on in my World.

I had a fantastic holiday in Cornwall last week. I went with my nan, my mum and Cameron and we all really needed the break away. The weather wasn't amazing (why could we not have had the weather from the week before with the heatwave and sunny cloudless days?!) but it was still nice to have a change of scenery and Cameron had an amazing time as we went to lots of kid orientated places. I also managed to relax away from the stresses I was facing back home and it really helped put everything into perspective and I felt so much better for the time away. Cornwall is a lovely place and I really enjoyed my holiday. It may not be somewhere exotic, but it is fine by me.

Our room

Yummy Oreo Ice Cream

Cameron loved playing in the cars

and on the kiddy theme park rides!


Since getting back on Saturday afternoon I have been a busy bee. I went straight round to my cousin's new flat to have a look and I am very jealous as it is so nice! I wasn't feeling to great by the evening but a curry and cuddles with the boyfriend, who I had missed whilst being away, in front of Take Me Out was a fantastic cure! Sunday was spent vegging out and stuffing myself with chocolate as it was Easter and I wasn't feeling very happy.

On Monday my friend Katie came to stay for a few days and we did a bit of shopping and a lot of DVD watching as the weather was so rubbish (last night it hailed so heavily it actually settled and looked like snow!). We went out for dinner with my friends from school last night which was really nice and we had a great time. It was good to catch up with everyone. Katie went home this morning and I am having a lazy day whilst Cameron is with his dad. This afternoon will be spent food shopping as my mum and I are finally having a bit of a housewarming Friday night now everything is sorted with the house.

Oh, and my best friend had her baby, a boy called Max who is so gorgeous!

I hope everyone has had a great Easter and you don't feel too stuffed with chocolate!

Hope to be back blogging reguarly very soon, thanks for sticking with me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...