Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 18 March 2012

App of the Week: Draw Something

If you have an iPhone you may have heard about the latest craze in the app world. Draw Something is an addictive guessing game much the same as Pictionary where you can play with friends or with strangers to guess each others drawings in order to earn coins, which in turn can unlock more colours to draw with.




I heard about the app a few days ago and instantly got hooked. I have quite a few games ongoing. The best part is that you can carry on your day and just go onto it to take your turn when you are free.



The app is available for free, although I decided to pay 69p for the upgrade as it also gave me 400 bonus coins which allowed me to get two sets of colours. It also means I don't have to click through ads when I play, although it is possible to play with the free app.



You don't have to be an amazing artist to play the game, stick men are welcome and it is usually better to be creative with your pictures rather than trying to be completely accurate. I am extremely competitive and have managed to reach 45 on one game so far.

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone as it is a great way to pass the time. A word of warning though, it does get addictive fast!




1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I personally think you and I are almost as good as some of the famous artists out there?! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...