Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Like, Love, Loathe #4

Like





I am enjoying teasing my boyfriend by threatening to propose to him today as it is a leap year. I wouldn't really do it though as I wouldn't want to miss out on being proposed to myself!


Love




Ever since I saw Double Stuff Oreos on offer in Sainsbury's I have been obsessed with them. I managed to get through two packets in a week, not good!! I have now forbidden myself from buying them again as I have no willpower!


Loathe



Cameron has been unsettled in the night quite a bit lately and I have been suffering throughout the day. As I am unable to drink caffeine I can't have anything that will give me a quick energy boost so I have been feeling awful most days. I am hoping Cameron will be feeling more settled soon so that I can get some much needed sleep!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...