What do you think? Does anyone know any great Valentines nail art ideas?
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Project 365 #4 NOTW-Seeing Red
Having sadly admitted defeat and soaked off the remaining acrylic nails the other day, I needed to cheer my nails up with a new colour. As it is Valentines day in the not too distant future I thought I would go for a ladylike classic red and I love this No7 one which only cost me £2 with the £5 voucher from Boots.
What do you think? Does anyone know any great Valentines nail art ideas?
What do you think? Does anyone know any great Valentines nail art ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh this is lovely :) I don't usually wear reds xx
ReplyDeleteAhh I love reds. I have a few almost the same in my nail varnish collection- oops! xx
ReplyDeletelovely red :D try looking on tumblr for valentines nail art i am sure you will find something you like and can do yourself :D
ReplyDelete