Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 24 December 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

....Well, ok it is not night yet, but how excited are you that it is Christmas Eve?!

I am incredibly excited today. I have been going between being over excited to not feeling festive at all over the last week or so but today I am determined to keep my Christmas spirit!

I am having a lazy morning, listening to Christmas music in bed and then getting my pamper on for a bit. A Muppet Christmas Carol is on the agenda at midday and then I am seeing the boyfriend at some point too.



I hope that you all have a fantastic Christmas and get all you want!



Lots of Love to all my readers/follwers

Emma-Louise (aka Yummy Mummy) and Cameron xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...