Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 29 December 2011

My Sales Haul(s)

Over the last few days I have been sales shopping and this is what I have bought:

Clothes:


Love Slogan Jumper

New Look £10

'You're My Favourite' Slogan Vest Top

River Island £7.99


Black French Knickers £3
Grey Ruffle Skirt £10

Both H&M

Fawn Oversized Cardigan

Jane Norman £15

Pale Silver Sequinned Hat

New Look £3


DVDs/CDs:

Ghost; Orphan and Chloe DVDs (prices as stickered) and Get Fit Workout CD (£2.99 when purchased with any other item)

all HMV

Beauty:


Frontcover Finger Print Set (£7) and Frontcover Palette (£5-not in sale)

both Boots

And I couldn't resist a little look in Next for Cameron and got these gorgeous items:


Monkey T-shirt and Jeans set (£6) and Purple Monster Top (£3)

both Next




Have you been to the sales? Got any amazing bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...