Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 28 October 2011

New Hair!!

My student discount card runs out on Monday and so I have been desperately trying to get the most use out of it before then. Today I had my hair highlighted and cut and blow dried at a local salon in time for my graduation which is less than two weeks away now. I am growing my hair out but had my bob cut back in a bit as the style was totally messed up!



My mum says it is a lot shorter, but I love it and the colour is so nice now!


3 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fabulous Miss! You are definitely a yummy mummy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely! ♥
    http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...