Benefit is my 'luxury' makeup brand. It isn't THAT expensive, but to me it is. I love their products, especially their mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadows! They also do amazing blushers and bronzers!
Sunday, 9 October 2011
30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge: Day 06 — Your favourite Makeup brand
My favourite makeup brand would have to be Maybelleine for budget beauty and Benefit for more expensive items. These are brands that I would happily use their products solely, even though I choose not to. I think Maybelleine have a great range of foundations, blushers, lipsticks and glosses.
Benefit is my 'luxury' makeup brand. It isn't THAT expensive, but to me it is. I love their products, especially their mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadows! They also do amazing blushers and bronzers!
Benefit is my 'luxury' makeup brand. It isn't THAT expensive, but to me it is. I love their products, especially their mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadows! They also do amazing blushers and bronzers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've never tried Benefit, but I know a lot of people LOVE it! May have to get some for Christmas :) xx
ReplyDelete