It's simple and easy to put together, just some skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt, but I like the way it looks and it is really casual for doing the chores or going food shopping. Uncomplicated.
Saturday, 8 October 2011
30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge: Day 05 — An outfit that is totally you
Hmmm... this one is quite hard as my appearance changes depending on how I feel.... At the moment, I would say that this is an outfit that sums up me right now:
It's simple and easy to put together, just some skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt, but I like the way it looks and it is really casual for doing the chores or going food shopping. Uncomplicated.
It's simple and easy to put together, just some skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt, but I like the way it looks and it is really casual for doing the chores or going food shopping. Uncomplicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think the simple outfits always look amazing :) xxx
ReplyDelete