Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 27 August 2011

A Look Inside My Handbag!

This is my handbag:
Bag- Dorothy Perkins


And this is what I stuff inside of it:

HSBC Security Keypad
Groupon Voucher
Pen
Pill Pack
Baby Bonjela
Baby Biscuits
Keys
Paracetemol
Mini Deodrant
Perfume
Makeup Bag
Mini Dry Shampoo
Nail Varnish
Polos
Bronzer
Eye Makeup Case
Tinkerbell Purse



This is my Makeup Bag:
Bronzer- FCUK
Makeup Bag- H&M
Eye Makeup- Free from More Magazine Superfan Day


And this is what I manage to fit inside it:


Bronzer (as before)
Eyeliner- Benefit
Concealer- Collection 2000
Eyebrow Pencil- Soap and Glory
Mascara- Rimmell
Lipgloss- Rimmell
Lip balm
Powder- Rimmell
Foundation- Maybelleine
Eye Makeup (as before)



3 comments:

  1. i love your tinkerbell purse I love anything disney :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thanks :) I got it in January off Ebay as I wanted one that had room for a picture of Cameron :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...