Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 31 August 2011

10 Day Friend Challenge

I usually start challenges that I have found on other blogs but this time I wanted to find my own and decided upon this short but sweet friend challenge that will allow my readers a little insight into who my friends are and why they are so special to me. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to use it on your own blogs as well!



Day 1: Your oldest friend
Day 2: The friend that knows the most about you
Day 3: The friend that you have the most fun with
Day 4: A friend that you feel you have the most in common with
Day 5: A friend you have been on holiday with
Day 6: The friend that you act crazy with
Day 7: A friend your parents love
Day 8: A friend you have had a road trip with
Day 9: A lifechanging event a friend shared
Day 10: Your best friend


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh this looks like a good challenge hun, may do this once I have finished the celeb challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...