Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 27 June 2011

My New PJs

Ok, so technically I bought these a while ago now, but they had not been worn until this evening. Now, if you are my friend on FB you may have seen my dramatic exit for a few hours this evening. Without going into it in too much detail, I had a huge fall out with one of my brothers and he said some very hurtful things about me as a mother and I got extremely upset. So to try and make myself feel better, I had a shower, washed my hair and put on these new pjs. I love them!



Cameron crawling all over them...
They are flattering with a tan as the pale pink really highlights it, and they are really comfortable. They were only £9.99 from New Look, and as I still have student discount until October, they cost even less! Bargain!

I would definitely suggest New Look for a clothes shop. I buy most of my clothes there, absolutely love it (even if it can never be as good after working there and having 50% staff discount!).



2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok now hun, sounds like the perfect way to relax and feel all happy again :)

    Those PJ's are so cute and very girly for summer nights!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Look is the I usually shop...well until i got pregnant, but before then it was my number 1 shop for clothes xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...