Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 28 May 2011

Two more films of the Week!

I have had a bit of a film fest tonight whilst trying and failing to revise due to Cameron being unwell. So we sat and watched The Truman Show, and then once he was asleep I put on Notting Hill in the background. I love both of these films!

The Truman Show:


I have always loved this one, and my mum, who usually hates Jim Carrey loves it too. It is such a unique concept for a film and always makes you think, what if my life is all set up? Haha! It never fails to get me a bit tearful towards the end (happy tears though!). I love his last line and I love the lead up to the ending, where everything starts becoming clear to him. It is a great film to watch snuggled up in bed when it's rainy and windy outside. If you haven't seen it, see it now!!! Great film!







Notting Hill:


 
This is another all time favourite film. It is such a huge romantic story and after all, who doesn't dream of a celebrity falling for one of us normal people? Love the line: 'I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her'... I love Hugh Grant in the film and my favourite scene has to be the car scene where they go to see Anna at the press meeting, comic genius! I have not been watching it properly as have also been revising, but it doesn't matter, I know the lines off by heart now and don't even need to watch to know what is going on throughout. Girly chick flick at its best!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...