Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 27 May 2011

A to Z of moi...

Totally stealing this from Jade's blog. It's the A to Z of me :)


Age: 22, just turned... 23 is fortunately ages away as that age scares me!!
Bed Size: double... with a king size duvet on it, love my bed!
Dogs: Don't really like them tbh... but I do have this dream of owning one of the really cute ones!
 
Essential start of your day: I give Cameron his breakfast before anything else! But I also check Facebook (yes, I am a loser!)
 
Favourite Colour: Purple

Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold :P

Height: 5'7

Instruments I play: none, but used to play viola! and keyboards....

Job Title: full time mummy, full time student (though that is nearly over arggh!), and soon to be entrepreneur

Kids: One, he is my world... Cameron :)

Live: Bournemouth, Dorset on the South coast of England

Mum's name: Karen

Nickname: Fallenangel, Ermin, Jaffa, Lou Lou

Pet Peeve: bitchiness and not having the guts to say something to people's faces

Quote from a movie: In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight! -Truman Show. Love it!

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: James, Daniel and Megan

Time you wake up: hmmm...depends on Cameron..lately around 6...and then he will sleep again until around half eight.

Underwear: sexy... always :P

Vegetables you dislike: cauliflower, mushrooms

What makes you run late: my mum!!

X-rays you've had done: teeth

Yummy food you make: curry, pasta dishes, fajitas, shepherds pie

Zoo animal: don't really like the zoo... penguins?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...