Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 29 May 2011

My Summer Plans

I do like Summer as a season, but it isn't my favourite. Given the choice, I would rather have Winter, then my birthday, then winter again as I love Christmas!! This Summer is going to be a special one though as it is Cameron's first summer. I don't have too much planned at the moment due to having my extension deadline for my Dissertation being slap bang in the middle of Summer. However, these are the things I am looking forward to over the summer:

1. Finishing my degree! Once I have handed in my dissertation, sometime mid July, I will finally be free from my 4 year degree and I will feel so relieved!! This last year has been such a stress!

 2. Going on my first proper family holiday with Cameron to the Lake District! It is a 6 hour journey by car, ouch! But will be worth it as it is such a beautiful place. I did want to go abroad, but not only have I not got the money, but I also don't really see a point until Cameron appreciates it a bit more. I am hoping of going to Spain in 2012 and Euro Disney in 2013 with him :)
 3. Getting Bikini Body ready! I am feeling much more confident with my body now I have lost all the weight I wanted to and am under my pre pregnancy weight. I still want to tone up more though so will be getting on the Wii and going for lots of walks to tone up and wear my bikini with a smile...
 4. Spend lots of time down the beach! As I live right by the beach it is a crime not to go as much as possible. I will be walking down there to avoid the problem of no parking spaces over summer, and I will be going for it with the sandcastle making and trips into the sea with Cameron.
 5. Eating lots of Ice Cream! Yes, this doesn't really fit well with number 3... but I love having an ice cream over summer and Cameron seems to love it as much, if not more than me!
 6. I am making definite plans to meet up with as many of my online friends as possible over the summer as I NEED to meet more of them. I cannot wait!!
 7. In August I will be packing up my belongings and moving flat (not sure where to yet though!). It will be a new start for me and Cameron and I cannot wait to start our new life in a new flat somewhere, hopefully in a lovely area!
 8. I plan to take lots and lots of photos of all of this as I love having them to look back on! I cannot wait to photograph Cameron as he experiences all of the things that summer has to offer. It is going to be great!

What are your summer plans? Comment below, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...