Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Diary.... 26th April 2011

Cameron and me left the house with my mum this morning at 8am and were dropped at my flat.

I had a productive morning tidying the flat and sorting out Cameron's baby clothes that no longer fit him.

We went to meet my friend Charli and her baby Mikey and all of us went for a walk to Southbourne where we had a drink in a pub garden in the sunshine.

After having a chat back at Charli's flat, me and Cameron went to Castlepoint shopping centre and I exchanged a pair of shoes for a top in H&M and got a few baby bits from Asda.

We went back to my mum's flat and hung out with my brother for the rest of the afternoon and I made us dinner of Fajitas!

The rest of the night has been spent trying to decide on how to have my hair cut tomorrow, am thinking of a bob like Jennifer Aniston's.... but am still unsure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...