Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 1 October 2012

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Ok, so I know it is only just October, but everyone knows that the start of this month marks a respectable time to begin your Christmas shopping.




I ordered all of Cameron's Christmas presents online a few days ago and today they should be delivered, so that's one person down! I have three shopping trips planned over the next 6 weeks before the baby is due as I want to get everything bought and sorted before I have a newborn to contend with.

My biggest issue is now getting my family to tell me what they want- nightmare! What definitely helps is that all the shops are now getting into the Christmas spirit and most have their Christmas gift selection on the shelves, yay! I for one absolutely love Christmas and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...