Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 10 August 2012

This Week I.... Went to the Seaside!

Yes, I know I live right by the sea so this might not seem surprising, but at the beginning of the week I went to a couple of different seasides for a mini break with my mum, my nan and Cameron. We went to Brighton on Sunday where we met up with one of my best friends who is also pregnant. As she lives in Brighton I haven't seen her for quite a long time so it was nice to catch up. We went to the park across the road from our hotel and had a nice lunch and played with Cameron in the swing park.




In the early evening we went to the seafront and walked along the pier before going for dinner at the Harvester by the beach.



In the morning we went to Eastbourne where we were staying the second night. We met up with my aunt and some of my cousins and had a picnic in the park. Cameron got to play with his second cousin Spencer who he adores, they are so cute together!




We went back to the hotel and ended up having takeaway pizza for dinner. In the morning we went for a cooked breakfast at Toby Carvery before driving home, so yummy!



It was a lovely couple of days away and made the week go a bit quicker too, bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...