Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 25 Weeks!

What's going on with me this week:

Babycentre says:

"Your fingers, wrists and hands may be feeling achy and numb. The passageway, or carpal tunnel, in your wrist that carries your nerve and tendons to your hand is swollen, as are many other tissues in your body. The nerve that runs through the tunnel is pinched, creating pressure that causes shooting or burning pain. Wearing a brace may help. Talk to your midwife or doctor about other ways to cope. Find out about natural remedies for numb or achy fingers".

What I feel this week:

I don't know about achy hands and wrists, but my whole body is aching this week! On top of this, my daughter has managed to work out a fun way to hurt me before labour, by kicking me in the ribs- ouch! Although it does hurt, I don't mind as it shows me that she is moving around in there. I am finding it painful to walk around still and have been advised that I might have to wear a support band, which I will be looking into. I am starting to get impatient now as the pregnancy seems to be going very slowly so I have been trying to book up things for August to take my mind off things.

What's going on with my baby this week:

Babycentre says:

"Your baby now weighs nearly 660g and is about 35cm long from crown to heel. He's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more like a newborn. His senses are becoming more sophisticated, too. At 26 weeks, fetal brain scans show response to touch. If you shine a light on your belly, your baby will turn his head, which means his optic nerve is working".

What my baby looks like inside this week:


What my bump looks like this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...