Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 27 June 2012

In the Pink

Finding out I'm having a baby girl was bad news for my bank balance....

Luckily (or unluckily, however you look at it) I am currently beyond poor so have had to physically restrain myself from buying the entire stock of each shop I have gone into over the last couple of days. Instead, I managed to exchange some items I had already bought in neutral or blue colours (I was that sure it was going to be a boy!), which meant I was able to shop without spending.

I also had a little trip into George at Asda where I stocked up on a few 'essentials' with the little money I did have. Today I managed not to spend a penny by using a £20 gift card I already had.

These are the things I have bought for my little princess so far (WARNING: there is a lot of pink!)

Boots- Pink pinafore dress and I love Mummy slogan bodysuit

Next-3 Pack Pink sleepsuits

George at Asda- 3 Pack Muslin Squares, 2 Pack Scratch Mitts, Cuddly Comforter and bear, I really, really love mummy slogan T-shirt, Pink bunny blanket

Mothercare- Pink dress set with knickers and white cardigan

H&M- Pink socks, Black Leggings and Pink Jeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...