Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 4 March 2012

Back on the Health Kick

If you have been reading my blog since the beginning, you may remember that my first posts followed my healthy eating plan which saw me lose my baby weight and more in time for Cameron's Christening in April 2011. Since then I lost a further half a stone and toned up through regular exercise. However, since moving house last month, I have been under quite a bit of stress and my weight has creeped back up.



I am by no means overweight, but neither do I want to be. So as of tomorrow, I will be going back on the healthy eating wagon. My treat day really helped me last time, so I will be using this again. Basically, I will eat very healthily throughout the week, also decreasing portion size for the evening meal, and then on either a Friday or a Saturday I can eat anything bad I have been craving that week whether it is a takeaway curry, a big bag of doritoes or a bar of chocolate (or all three, it has been known to happen).



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...