Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Product Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry

I bought this when it had first come out in Boots but with the move I have been unable to post about it until now. I was a bit unsure whether I would like this scent or not as I have never really cared either way about the smell of cherries. I had a quick smell of it in the shop and thought it smelt quite nice so I bought it.

What they say:



The can has the usual blurb stating that the product banishes oily roots and gives dull and lifeless hair 'the makeover it needs without any water'. As this new product doesn't do anything different as such, there are no added promises. It just states that it is a 'fruity and cheeky cherry' scent.



What I say:




I have loved the batiste range of dry shampoo ever since I first used them so I was not disappointed with the product itself. It does exactly what it says on the tin, which is to refresh my slightly greasy hair in between washes as well as providing a little oomph to flat hair when I have been laying on it or out in the cold weather. The scent is nice and fresh and girly without being overpowering and I would say it is my favourite of their scents so far. I have found some of the others a bit too strong so this was perfect. I would definitely recommend those who like the Batiste range to try out this new scent as it is one of the best and perfect as we come (slowly) into spring.


Rating:


5/5 Would definitely recommend to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...