Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Beauty Buys

Yesterday I went on a big Christmas shopping trip. Whilst I was in town I also stocked up on some beauty products I have run out of. I took advantage of some great 3 for 2 and Buy one Get one Free offers in Superdrug. This is what I bought:



Fake Tan Mitt; Aussie Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner (Colour Mate and Take the Heat); Face Mask in Strawberry Souffle; MUA Baby Pink nail polish and MUA pale pink eyeshadow

Whilst I was shopping for my brother's Christmas present (he was with me and chose a bodywarmer), I came across some gorgeous jumpers for only £6 in Primark. They are meant to be for men, but I often buy male jumpers as they are so big and comfy to wear. I chose this baby pink one:





This is what it looks like on:




1 comment:

  1. Love the little haul hun :)
    That face mask is AMAZING :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...