Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Current Obsession!

Ok, so these have actually been a craving of mine ever since I was pregnant with Cameron! I love fruit salad sweets but they are hard to come by these days. I usually end up buying them in a multipack with Blackjacks, but I hate blackjacks so it ends up being a bit of a waste of money, especially when I end up with only 5 fruit salads in a pack!

When I was travelling back from Essex at the weekend we stopped at a service station about 45 minutes from home and they had packs of Fruit Salads! I was so pleased I bought three packets. It's just a shame that they are so far from home and cost 65p a packet (total rip off, for the size they should be about 40p max).



Does anyone know of anywhere in the Bournemouth area that sells Fruit Salads on their own? I would be eternally grateful!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I really want some of these now! I will have to send you a BIG bulk up hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...