Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 16 October 2011

To Dress up or not to Dress Up?

I have always been one of those people who saw the mini halloween outfits in shops and thought 'who in their right mind would dress their kid up as a pumpkin?'.....



Last Halloween Cameron was only 6 weeks old, so there was no way I was going to dress him up. This year, however, he is 13 months, and the temptation has struck me. I have held up a couple of outfits to him twice in the last couple of weeks and thought how cute he would look dressed as a skeleton, or a mini dracula, or even, dare I admit it, a pumpkin...



The thing is, we are not going to be trick or treating on Halloween, we aren't even going to a party of any kind. We are spending the Sunday in London visiting my brother, his girlfriend, my dad and sister. So I feel that maybe spending around a tenner on an outfit that he would in reality have on for only a short while, in front of close family, might be a teensy bit of a waste?

What are your thoughts on dressing kids up in novelty outfits on festive occassions? Are you going to be dressing your little one up this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...