Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 16 October 2011

All Change?

I have been blogging now for 10 months and I am still loving it just as much, if not more, than when I started back in January. Since then, I have also guest blogged for a couple of fellow bloggers, a top dating website, and a top women's magazine.



I blog almsot every day, it has become a part of my lifestyle now. Back when I was fresh to the blogging scene, I thought it was a good idea to gain followers by holding competitions, but I now realise that is not a good path to take, if people need an incentive to follow your blog it should be the content, not the prizes. I have around 130 followers and am grateful for each and every one of you. I write for myself, but also for you, so thank you for keeping my blog worthwhile.

I have had a huge rethink about my career in the last few weeks and have come to the rather worrying realisation, that I no longer feel passionate about events. I never wanted to be one of those people who did a degree and then didn't end up using it in their career, but now here I am, unsure of what next step to take.



The thing is, writing this blog has reminded me of how much I love writing. I have written from a young age, and wrote my first short story aged 12. I would absolutely love to get into writing professionally, but I am not sure how I could do this without even A Level English. I am hoping to do some work experience with a couple of magazines in the new year, but for now, if anyone has any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...