Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cuddles With Cameron 7th September

Hello to all of mummy's readers! Today I had a very fun day! Me and mummy went out nice and early (I think she was tired because I didn't let her sleep much last night), and we went to the beach. We went on a long walk by the sea and I fell asleep because it was so cosy and warm in my pram.



After our walk, mummy got the things for my birthday party in the shops (I am so excited to turn one next week, mummy seems a little scared though, don't think she wants me to grow up so fast!). We went to the park next, stopping off to get some food for a picnic. We had salmon sandwiches which I love! We went on the swings, then I went on a strange big swing and then on the slide. It was a lot of fun!





I did enjoy it, but I decided to look grumpy for the picture heehee

I will let you know how this turning one thing goes next week... Mummy keeps saying I'll be a big boy, but I don't see what a difference one day will make?

xxx


1 comment:

  1. oh i love his little face on the big swing lOL! sorry i havent been commenting i started my new job then went away for the weekend so everything a bit hectic xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...