Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 1 August 2011

Fancy Nominating Me for a Blog Award?



So I don't know if you have heard about the Blog award Cosmopolitan are currently asking for nominations for.... but if you think my Blog is worthy then please head over to their website here and nominate the blog! It is really quick and simple, just put in your email address and my blog URL: http://fallenangel-yummymummy.blogspot.com/ and then choose the lifestyle category and add a line or two about why you think my Blog is worthy. Thank you so much and I am really grateful to all of my readers and followers for giving me a platform to speak from about all my random thoughts and feelings, I love blogging and hope you still all love reading what I write!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...