Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Introducing: Emma's Events (My new blog!)



Getting married? Hosting an event of any kind? Just interested in events in general or like to see my more creative posts? Head over to my sister blog Emma's Events now! I have only just started out so please be patient but there will be lots coming up in the next few weeks on all aspects of planning and hosting a variety of events, with a strong focus on weddings.

If you aren't interested yourself then please spread the word to anyone you know who might be! Whilst you are at it, if you would like to join either the Facebook page for this blog here, or the Facebook Business page for Emma's Events here, then please feel free! I love your feedback to please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...