Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 7 July 2011

12 Day Holiday Photo Challenge: Day 10 - A Picture Of You Having A Good Time


On our last night, at a bar watching my cousin play live in his band

Showing off my 'bump' that was still tiny

Lady Gaga fan...

My hair straighteners didn't work in Canada, cue lots of hairstyles involving plaits!

With my mummy in front of a gorgeous view :)


These photos are all from my most recent trip to Canada, which was April last year, when I was 4 months pregnant. I had a really rubbish time during pregnancy because of a lot of emotional stuff going on with people, but this holiday really gave me a break from all that. Canada is such a lovely place as well so I was able to enjoy myself and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...