Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 30 June 2011

Cameron LOVES Fireman Sam!

Cameron absolutely loves Fireman Sam. As soon as he hears the theme tune he will stop what it is he is doing and watch it intently. I hate the new series though! It is so badly made, the accents are messed up and the storylines are nowhere near as funny. It has been a nightmare trying to find the old series on DVD though. I found the entire series but for around £30 and that was a silly amount in my eyes (though not as silly as the £200 odd someone was charging on eBay). Instead I bought 12 episodes on DVD for £3 which was much better! They came two days ago and Cameron has not stopped watching them since. I think I know all the episodes off by heart now and could probably recite them all... But as long as he is happy, who cares?




1 comment:

  1. I used to watch this when I was a little one, I always wated the boy progs ooopsies :) and Noddy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...