Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 26 June 2011

12 Day Holiday Photo Challenge: Day 3 - A Photo Of Your Favourite Day Out

I can't really think of my favourite day out... but I know that one of them was during the celebrations for my 20th birthday two years ago when I went to London with my mum and met up with some of my other family. We did the whole sightseeing thing, despite the fact that we used to live right by London and had been loads of times... It was just a really fun day, and I love spending time with my mum as she is more like a friend than a mum to me.

Some of my favourite photos from the day:




And yes, it does look like I am wearing no bottoms! But I am in fact wearing a pair of black shorts with fishnets... luckily my style has changed a bit since then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...