Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Outfit(s) of the Week(s)...

Ok, so since saying I was starting a new feature of Outfit of the Week I have yet to add any! So here are my top 4 outfits over the last couple of weeks to make up for it....


Excuse the moody face!
Wore this to Sunday lunch.
Top: H&M
High Waisted Shorts: New Look
Pale Pink Boyfriend Cardigan: New Look

Wore this to church this Sunday
Black Denim Jeggings: New Look
Bright Blue Strappy Top: New Look
Bright Pink Boyfriend Cardigan: New Look

Another Sunday lunch outfit!
Bright Pink Boyfriend Cardigan (as above)
Bright Orange Baggy Top: 915 at New Look
Blue denim 3/4 jeggings: New Look
Floral Ditzy Print Wedges: New Look

Hanging around the house revising and then food shopping (I like to turn heads :P)
Ditzy Print Floral Playsuit: H&M
Wedges (as before)


I love your feedback so please don't be shy in letting me know what you think of my outfits!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all!especially that playsuit!I love your hair it suits you so much :). Beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the summery colours emma :) and that playsuit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like a rainbow to lighten up people's days :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...