Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 10 May 2011

15 Day Qoute Challenge: Day 2: a quote from your favorite writer

My favourite writer is Stephen King. His strories are always chilling and I do love a bit of psyhcological thriller/horror. Haven't read any of his in a while as I have been so busy, but this is a quote from one of his best books (IT).


"The terror, which would not end for another twenty-eight years – if it ever did end – began, so far as I know or can tell, with a boat made from a sheet of newspaper floating down a gutter swollen with rain".



If you haven't already, I would highly recommend reading a few of his books as he is great at freaking you out when you are alone in bed at night. You find yourself really getting into the stories. I love them!

Favourites are: IT, Needful Things and Firestarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...