Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 26 May 2011

How I relaxxxxxxxx

Being a mum to an eight month old baby whilst also finishing my degree means that I rarely get a minute to myself. Sleepless nights and Cameron being on the move means that by the end of the night, I am often too exhausted to take the time to pamper myself. It is important to take time out to relax and have that all important ‘me time’ though so I have some simple ways to unwind without making too much effort:

Instead of a long bath I take a steamy hot shower with plenty of products.

Rather than going for costly manicures and pedicures I do them myself at home, using the brightest colours I own to cheer myself up.

I never get time for facials so instead I love my Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques. They come in a huge variety and don’t affect my sensitive skin.

I like to unwind with a book, but sometime I just don’t have the commitment to get into them so instead I love my magazines.

I have recently started to fit in exercise into my daily routine and find it strangely relaxing. It helps to let out the stresses and strains of the day and gives me a buzz that no amount of chocolate can!  
 

Finally, I like to blog to relax at the end of the night. It is therapeutic, putting everything I am thinking and feeling down in words.
 

Being a mum is hard work, but taking just a little time once Cameron is asleep at night, has prevented me from going insane these last few months! To any new mums out there struggling, I would highly recommend it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...