Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 25 May 2011

A short post on why revision is actually unhealthy...

In the last half hour I have managed to procrastinate a record amount. I should be revising, but instead I have been on Facebook, texting two people simultaneously, have checked out some blogs and fb pages... I have also turned to food as a distraction technique. I have warmed up leftover curry from dinner, eaten a few mouthfuls and decided it was disgusting so have tipped the rest away and I have eaten around 20 biscuits in a variety of flavours. What is most worrying is that I don't even usually like or eat biscuits. I am simply so bored of revision! So, there you have it, revision= unhealthy. I must now stop revising for the sake of my health...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...