I just discovered that the lovely Charlotte over at http://theonlyexception-charlotte.blogspot.com/ has awarded me as one of her top 5 Versatile Bloggers.
The rules of the award are that you must state 7 facts about yourself...
1. I am 5'6 and a half! That extra half an inch is important! (or so Victoria Beckham's style book once told me)
2. I have naturally dark blonde hair but have a full head of highlights every few months to make it extra light, love it and don't ever want to go back now, though I am not afraid to experiment and have had a black bob in the past!
3. I have lost all my baby weight and more and am now nine and a half stone which I am very happy with, though I need to tone up my mummy tummy still!
4. I have had my ears pierced three times each side, one was done by my ex boyfriend's best friend's gf on Valentines day
5. I have two tattoos but only plan on getting one more, which I have yet to decide on, but I want a picture rather than words this time
6. I have a very short temper and this can sometimes get me in a lot of trouble...
7. I have never met a nicer man than my grandad who sadly died when I was 12, I maintain that this high standard of a 'nice man' is what is keeping me single...
....and then give 15 bloggers the award, I don't think giving 15 bloggers seems too prestigious an award to have though so I am giving the award to only my top 5 (as Charlotte also did).
My top 5 Bloggers are:
1. Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic (http://sweet--rachel.blogspot.com/)
2. Charlotte at The Only Exception (http://theonlyexception-charlotte.blogspot.com/)
3. Rachel at These Violent Delights have Violent Ends (http://violent-delights.blogspot.com/)
4. Tanya at Rambles of a Wannabe Rep (http://sassy-rambling.blogspot.com/)
5. Jade at Jade by the Sea (http://www.jadebythesea.com/)
These bloggers have been chosen by me because I feel they are all interesting to read, post a variety of topics and are worth following. So, if you aren't already, get following them!
(Rachel (Violent Delights) hasn't posted much lately, but has an amazing writing talent so I am hoping that this blog award will prompt her to write more, because I want to read it!)