Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 20 April 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 25: How you found out about blogger & why you made one.


I found out about blogger after seeing a couple of people I knew putting up about having a blog via Facebook. I have always loved writing, I wrote my first story in my early teens. I also liked the idea of having an outlet to get things off my chest and talk about what was going on in my life. So I set up an account, but never dreamt that I would have so many followers, not to mention all the people who read but don't follow, and that I would end up writing for More Magazine! I am so pleased I took the time to write that first post!

I hope all you readers are pleased too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...