Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 22 April 2011

Busy Bee!!

I haven't been updating my Blog as much as I would like recently because I am just so so busy!




My birthday is just over a week away now, with birthday celebrations starting in less than a week and I have been stressing majorly over plans for it! Everything I had originally planned went wrong and I got a little upset, but have now made brand new plans and am going to be dragging my birthday out for 6 days!! That is a whole lot of me time... I have also been writing my birthday list and have finally only got £5 left to spend which I am thinking of using for some gorgeous dry body oil from Soap and Glory.

I will probably add a post with more info on what I now have planned but right now I am going to go to sleep as all this birthday planning is knackering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...