Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 18 April 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 23: What you would find in your bag.



My bag is currently a medium sized black snakeskin effect one from New Look. I can be guarantee to have anything I will ever need in my bag at any one time because I carry EVERYTHING around with me!
I have:
 

my iPhone
camera
water/ribena bottle
makeup bag
compact mirror
throat sweets, tablets, pill, tissues
Organiser Notebook
car and flat keys
body spray
mini dry shampoo
purse with cards and ID
hair ties
  nail varnish
tampons
a pen

I also have Cameron's Changing bag which contains:
 

Nappies
Baby wipes
changing mat
nappy sacks
his special cream
a bowl and spoon
baby food
a cool bag with at least one bottle ready with water in
a container with enough formula to make up the bottles I have with me
his shoes
his brush

So as you can see, I like to always be prepared!


1 comment:

  1. i am sooo like you as i carry EVERYTHING around with me all the time just in case(i am known for it :P) God knows wat i will be like when podge gets here! will maybe be the most prepared mum ever! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...