Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

I know I am not Irish....but that won't stop me from saying Happy St Patricks Day to anyone who is!

I spent last St Patricks day with my good friend Georgie and her uni friends in High Wycombe at their student accomodation. We spent the day shopping and going to Mcdonalds and then had a big party in the evening! I was 4 months pregnant so didn't drink which was a little surreal at such a boozy event... My friend Abi came along for some of it which was good, and another friend Nick came by for a bit too. I went to bed early as I wasn't really feeling like partying, but it was a great day and I fully intend to join in celebrations next year when I haven't so much University work to be doing!







I hope anyone celebrating has had a great day and night. Have a drink for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...