Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 27 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you



Family!

This photo isn't of all of my family but all of my family are important to me! I love all of them in their own seperate ways. They mean everything to me and I am so proud to be a part of such a close group. My immediate family are very close and laid back, we speak to each other as if we were friends rather than family and that is how I feel, especially about my eldest brother and my cousin as we are close in age, and my mum as I can tell her anything and know that unlike other friends, she will never ever do anything to hurt me. I love them all. (See, I'm a big softie at heart). Most loved of all is Cameron. My gorgeous, amazing little man who I love more than anything else in the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...